Pages List

27 March 2013

Are we nearly there yet?.........



Well those of you who follow my blog will know that Eric the footballing yarn Pisky is complete and in fact the update is he is in the post complete with his own football...... which is actually a dog toy from a local pet store!  My furries got very excited when I walked in with it so I had to hide it quickly as pre-chewed was not the look I was going for!

Anyway that means an end to my self imposed exile from the spare room where all my projects are stored and a choice of what to finish next....

As I opened* the door first to hand were my set of extreme needles and bag of rag yarn... decision made....(drum roll please)...I AM GOING TO FINISH MY KNITTED RAG RUG.


 
 
 
This was started about 3 weeks ago and had to be put aside whilst orders were finished!
 

 

Ok, so my fellow yarn crafters reading this will being doing so with a rye smile knowing only to well that a new project/distraction is  just around the corner and tomorrow is another, creative, day of possibilities.

Hang on though if we all finished every project before starting another we might not have anything to show on the 'work in progress wednesdays' blog which would not be good.  Therefore all those of us with partners who can't understand how we can multi-task projects or begin something without finishing another first simply refer them to:



However hide the bit about FO Fridays until You are ready to Finish Off! ... might see you there Friday with my rug 'cos I think I AM nearly there!!!!




*for 'opened' read leant, kicked, prised



What do you think?

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
< !-- end htmlcommentbox.com -->